All Magazines are Original and Complete.
LOW $5.95 PRIORITY Shipping for the first issue In the USA, well below actual cost!
FREE standard shipping available for orders over $69 in the USA.
To search this page, use "Edit - Find" feature on your browser.
Do you want to use the LIFE magazines descriptions
on the 2Neat Magazines website?
To Our Customers and the General Public :
We are proud of having created this unique website database of LIFE magazine content and are pleased to share the information with others via our website "search feature." Although we do not allow reproduction of our website content, we do encourage you to use our site. It is a valuable source pertaining to information and illustrations contained in back issues of LIFE magazines and includes much that is not available from ANY other source, in print or online. We further invite libraries and other public organizations to bookmark or link to our site for the convenience of their patrons.
Our search feature makes it easy to locate pages on our website with content matching your needs.
Please ask if you need help searching or understanding the search results.
These wonderful vintage magazines contain a huge amount of news, commentary, illustrative material and more. It is neither possible nor practical to include all of it in our descriptions. Instead, we have selected the items that we found most important or interesting. All descriptive elaborations of content are our own, thus may contain misinterpretations or mistakes, though we do strive to be accurate. In addition, our freely expressed qualitative opinions about magazine content may differ from yours.
To Magazine Sellers and others wishing to copy from our website:
If you are looking for an easy way to describe your own magazines for sale, our site is NOT for you.
Our Website Copyright is officially recognized and registered by the United States Copyright Office.
The content of our website is copyrighted - we do not grant permission to reproduce it.
- It was not our intent to be fierce about this, but unscrupulous users have pushed us that way.
- We are conversant with U.S. Copyright law and pursue all infringements.
- Infringement of a Registered Copyright carries significant penalties in a court of law.
- We are familiar with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and will instruct your Internet Service Provider to remove any pages with infringing content, as they are required to do by law.
- We are a Verified Rights Owner of the original content of the 2Neat Magazines website.
- We monitor all online auction sites and have infringing auctions removed.
- We pay a watch-dog company to scan the internet for new material stolen from our website.
- A volunteer group of our loyal customers also watches for our descriptions on the internet.
- We have purposely made our descriptions highly recognizable.
- The name "2Neat Magazines" refers to a legal business entity.
We are in no way implying a copyright to the contents of LIFE magazine.
- Instead, we have copyrighted our unique and originally worded descriptions of this content. Think of these as book reviews : while we refer to the content of the original LIFE magazine, the "review" is written in our own original words and pertains to only part of the content of any given magazine.
- Our site contains content that is NOT available from the LIFE magazine Table of Contents, the LIFE magazine indices, the Reader's Guide to Periodicals, or any other printed and online sources. We wrote it ourselves and it is only available here.
- Our copyright includes past and present versions of our website, and will include future versions.
There are a number of non-infringing ways for you to describe your own LIFE magazines for sale.
- Post a photo of the LIFE table of contents.
- Type selections from the LIFE table of contents page (this is fast).
- Write your own originally-worded content descriptions created by paging through each magazine. This will give you your own unique database, will allow you to become a resource for LIFE information and will also make you much more familiar with the content than most sellers.
We do not begrudge competition - it is a large marketplace and everyone is welcome to compete.
We do, however, expect you to prepare your own descriptions, not steal ours. We are scrupulously honest in our own business practices and we continue to live with the expectation that others should be honest as well. Remember, if YOUR customers see OUR descriptions in your magazine listing, they will know right away that you are lazy and dishonest. That is not a good start to any business transaction, not even with an auction format.